The PATCH Menu is the default display and allows you to manage all your patches.
Navigate the 3 different pages using PAGE :
- Main page
- Bank page
- Single patch page
- Copy/Paste page
Main Page (page 1)
Direct patch management :
- Load a patch using +/- keys or turn and press the encoder (since firmware 0.99W).
- Pressing SHIFT and turn the encoder increment hundreds only (Banks), does not load the patch.
- Pressing SHIFT and +/- increment dozen only, loads the patch.
- A, B, C or D specify if it is unit A, B, C or D which is edited (redundancy with the Device section).
- GET : ask your Matrix synth the current EditBuffer (need a midi connection).
- INIT : send the default init patch to the Matrix synth.
- ORG : send the original patch presented by the Ctrlr.
- EDT : send the edited patch presented by the Ctrlr.
- SAV : save the edited patch in the Ctrlr memory. Use the encoder in conjunction with SHIFT to select the location (000 to 999). Then press KEY5 to save.
Bank Page (page 2)
Used to get the banks contained in the Matrix synth :
- KEY1/KEY2 increment/decrement the source mBank (matrix bank) in the Matrix synth.
- KEY4/KEY5 increment/decrement the destination uBank (user bank) in the Ctrlr.
- KEY3 send the order (midi message).
Saving of multiple received patches is done automatically.
Single Patch Page (page 3)
Used to get a single patch contained in the Matrix synth in order to save it in the Ctrlr :
- KEY1/KEY2 increment/decrement the source mPatch (matrix patch 000 to 999).
- KEY4/KEY5 select the destination uPatch (user patch) in the Ctrlr. There are 1000 slots.
- KEY3 send the order (midi message) and save the patch.
- Press KEY1 and KEY3 or KEY4 or KEY5 to copy corresponding item between 2 patches.
- Press KEY2 and KEY3 or KEY4 or KEY5 to paste corresponding item between 2 patches.
You can copy/paste the EditBuffer (tone), the Arp Parameters or the associated Sequence.